武汉会所：Seven ways to eat sweet corn, healthy brain beauty, anti-cancer and anti-aging
Seven ways to eat sweet corn, healthy brain beauty, anti-cancer and anti-aging
Now corn can be bought all year round,But now is the best time to eat corn,Sweet and delicious,It can also be used to make many health-preserving foods,Eating corn often can not only strengthen the brain, but also prevent cancer and aging!Make corn buns and corn tortillas,Stir fry,Make soup,Every kind of juice is super eye-catching and greedy,Let’s learn a few things with the editor.
Corn stewed trotters
Ingredients: 600g trotters, 700g corn, appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of ginger, 5g cinnamon, 5g star anise, 10g dried bean drum, 5g dried hot pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of chicken essence, 10ml cooking wine, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce,1 teaspoon of sugar, 10g of bean paste, appropriate amount of shallots.
1) Dehairing and washing pig’s feet,Chop into small pieces
2) Cut the corn into pieces about an inch long 3) Peel and slice ginger, dry hot pepper, cinnamon, star anise, and dry bean drum on a plate for later use
4) Fill the wok with oil,When the fire is 80% hot,Add ginger slices, dried chili, dried bean drum, cinnamon, star anise and stir fragrant
5) Drop in the trotters,Stir-fried to death
6) Add salt, cooking wine, dark soy sauce, bean paste, sugar,Add half a pot of water,Copy even
7) Add corn after boiling until boiling,Cover the pot,Boil until it boils again and turn to low heat,Simmer for about 30 minutes
8) Add chicken essence to season until the moisture is almost dry.After copying evenly, turn off the heat and start the pot,Serve and sprinkle with chopped green onion
Ingredients: 500g pork skin, 150g corn, 80g carrot, appropriate amount of light soy sauce, appropriate amount of cinnamon, 2 pieces of bay leaves, 1 star anise, appropriate amount of green onions
1) Wash pig skin and remove hair
2) Pot under cold water,Boil for about three minutes
3) Pick up and drain,Use a knife to scrape the fat inside;
4) This is scraped pigskin,It took almost half an hour
5) Then cut the pig skin into small strips
6) Prepare cinnamon,star anise,Bay leaves and shallots
7) Pour clean water into the pot,About twice the amount of pig skin; the ingredients prepared in 6 below,And add a tablespoon of light soy sauce
8) Lower the cut pork skin strips; after boiling, simmer on low heat for about 40 minutes
9) When the pig skin is frozen quickly,Prepare the ingredients,Peel the carrots and cut into small dices
10) Remove the corn from the corn cob,Distract
11) Put the diced carrots and corn kernels into the pot,Cook for about 3 minutes
12) Pour the frozen pork skin into a heat-resistant container while it is hot,Keep it cool and save it in the refrigerator!It can be diced or sliced when eating!
Ingredients: 250g corn, appropriate amount of butter, appropriate amount of corn starch, appropriate amount of vegetable oil, appropriate amount of olive oil
1) Wash the corn and peel it out for later use.
2) Pour a little vegetable oil into a bowl and stir well.
3) Add a little cornstarch.
4) Stir evenly,Try to get cornstarch on every corn.
5) Heat up the pan and add an appropriate amount of butter.
6) Pour the stirred corn and start frying.
7) Try to install it flat.
8) Since it seems to be too dry,Add a little cornstarch water.
9) Fry until the water is dry, turn the other side and fry for a while, then turn off the heat.
Pine kernel corn
Ingredients: 1 fresh corn, 50g pine nuts, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 2 millet peppers, 3g salt, 3g sugar, 3 tablespoons of milk
1) Prepare the main ingredients and auxiliary materials required for the dishes according to the ingredients and spices;
2) Peel the corn after cooking,Mince green and red pepper;
3) Don’t pour oil,Put the pine nuts in the pot,Bake the pine nuts slowly over a low heat;
4) When the pine nuts turn slightly yellow,When the surface is shiny,Hold out natural cooling;
5) Pour oil into the pot and heat it to 70% hot,Pour the corn kernels;
6) Pour minced green and red peppers,Stir fry for one minute;
7) Add appropriate amount of salt according to personal taste;
8) Add appropriate amount of sugar according to personal taste;
9) Pour 3 tablespoons of milk,Stir well;
10) When the milk is almost ready to dry the soup,Just add pine nuts.
Vegetable Corn Oatmeal
Ingredients: 20g cornmeal, 20g oatmeal, 50g stick residue, 30g rice, appropriate amount of water, a little corn, a little peas, a little carrot, a little potato, a little broccoli
1) First prepare the ingredients for cooking porridge,There are oatmeal here,Stick scum,Rice and cornmeal.2) Wash the stick residue,Soak it overnight,Wash it the next day and you can use it to cook porridge.
3) Take the small pot,Put in the pan-washed rice and the stick residue soaked overnight,Then inject enough water.
4) Put the small pot on the fire and bring to a boil.
5) Pour the cornmeal after boiling,The cornmeal can be made into a paste with water before being put into the pot.Stir well with a spoon while pouring,So as not to clump.Then turn to low heat and simmer slowly.
6) Prepare the vegetables when the porridge is almost ready,Wash the vegetables you choose,Cut small dices for later use.
7) Just cook the porridge until the rice grains bloom.Add diced vegetables and oatmeal at this time,Vegetables that are not easy to cook can be put first,Cook for a while until all the ingredients are mature and then turn off the heat.
8) Add a little salt to taste when drinking,You can also add nothing,It can be eaten with grilled toast,Sliced whole wheat toast,Spread a layer of butter,Put it in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
Ingredients: 250g refined meat, 200g corn, 20g black fungus, 20g carrot, appropriate amount of cornstarch, appropriate amount of salt
1) Prepared materials
2) Chop the black fungus
3) Chopped carrots
4) Cut the meatloaf
5) Put the cut ingredients into the minced meat
6) Put in the right amount of cornstarch
7) Moderate amount of salt
8) Stir evenly
9) Cut corn
10) Corn segments about 5 cm
11) The corn segments,Put on the plate,Put the marinated meatloaf on top
12) Put corn segments on the patties,Steam on the steamer,Steamed and ready to serve.
Barbecued pork and corn pizza
Ingredients: high flour 120g, sugar 10g, milk 55ml, butter 10g, appropriate amount of barbecued pork, appropriate amount of sweet corn, appropriate amount of mozzarella cheese, appropriate amount of green and red pepper, appropriate amount of egg liquid, appropriate amount of black pepper, appropriate amount of tomato sauce, salt 1g, yeast2g
1) Prepare materials;
2) Put the corn kernels into the pot,Add clean water without corn kernels,Put a little salt,Cook on low heat for 10 minutes;
3) Take out the corn kernels and drain the water;
4) (Put milk in the bread machine,Put salt and sugar diagonally,Pour the flour,Dig a small hole with your finger in the middle,Yeast is placed inside,Start the kneading program and knead for 15 minutes,In the middle, add softened butter after the flour forms a dough,Continue to knead into a smooth dough.Cover with plastic wrap and allow for 15 minutes.) Roll the dough thin,Slightly smaller than the pizza plate;
5) Grease the pizza pan,Put the rolled dough in;
6) Make a small hole with a fork,Prevent bulging during roasting;
7) Spread tomato sauce;
8) Put 1/3 mozzarella cheese;
9) Sprinkle with chopped barbecued pork; preheat the oven to 190 degrees;
10) Put in corn that has been fully drained (or wipe it dry with kitchen paper),Grind the black pepper;
11) Sprinkle green and red pepper rings;
12) Sprinkle another layer of mozzarella cheese,About 1/3; 13) Put it into the upper middle of the oven,Fire up and down,Bake at 190 degrees for 10 minutes; 14) Take out the pizza,Brush the surrounding with a layer of egg liquid; 15) Sprinkle the remaining cheese; continue to bake at 190 degrees for 8 minutes;